• Key West is just a 40-minute drive west of Captain Tad's.
• White sandy beaches at the private Cabana Club just steps from Tad's Place.
• Marathon Airport has several flights a week to Fort Jefferson and the Dry Tortugas.
• Snorkel or dive Sombrero Reef, Coffins Patch or the shipwreck Thunderbolt.
• Visit Sombrero public Beach for a cookout with friends.
• Wonderful local restaurants like the Key's Fishery and Anette's Seafood.
• History lovers will be pleased with the shrine for those who built the overseas railroad.
• Catch a movie at the Marathon Cinema.
Things to Do in Key West and the Florida Keys
Marathon, Fl Vacations Rentals :: Marathon Fishing :: Florida Keys Attractions
Latest Fishing Photos :: Fishing Picture Gallery
Copyright © 2009 Captain Tad's.